Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, February 2018
Purpose: How to reset your Office 365 voicemail pin.
- Sign in to your faculty/staff email account in a web browser by going to http://www.masters.edu/faculty&staff/ and clicking on Email.
- Once you sign in, click the gear in the top right and go click on "Mail" near the bottom of the list.
- Click the arrow next to "General" to open the dropdown. Then click the arrow next to "Voice mail" at the bottom of the "General" settings.
- Click the "Reset PIN" in the dropdown and the click the link for "Reset my voice mail PIN".
- A small popup will appear, ensuring that you want to reset your PIN. Click "Yes".
- You will then receive an email with your new PIN number. You're done!