We recommend setting up your voicemail from the Microsoft Teams Mobile app. However, if you don't have a smartphone or would rather set it up using your computer you can do so with the following set of instructions:
1. Open the Microsoft Teams application or navigate to the web version at: https://teams.microsoft.com/
2. Select your account name/picture in the top right corner and select Settings from the drop-down list
3. Select Calls from the list on the left, then click on Configure Voicemail
4. Choose Record a greeting option on the top. It will initiate a call with the recording system.
NOTE: If you are using the Teams web client, you may need to allow Teams to use your microphone.
5. Once in the call, you will need to select option #2 to record your greeting. To access the dial pad to press the number, click on the ellipses in the options bar, and choose "Keypad".