Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, October 2018
Purpose: Creating Categorization Quiz Questions Using Quizzes.Next.
Note: For more instructions in question creation, please visit our documentation on question creation: https://tmufacstaff.helpdocs.com/quizzesnext.
1. Open your Quizzes.Next quiz to bring up the "Build" menu.
2. Click the blue "+" button and select "Matching" from the options.
3. Add a question title. Add a question stem as a description of what you are looking for from the student.
4. Add the questions on the left side with their corresponding answers on the right side.
5. Under the "Options" dropdown, click "Shuffle Questions".
6. In the bottom-left, enter how many points the question is worth (or leave it at the default 1 point).
7. Click "Done".