Last Updated By: Kyle Carbonneau, June 2018
Purpose: To instruct regarding accessing local campus resources on a Mac from a remote location via VPN.
NOTE: Before this process has been completed, the IT Service Desk must give you the proper permissions. In addition, this process must also be completed off campus or at the IT Service Desk.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
2. In the navigation bar, type https://vpn.masters.edu
3. Enter your TMU username and password and make sure that RDP1 is selected. Click Login
4. When asked if you want to trust the Java plug-in, select Not Now
5. The automatic installation will fail. When it does so, you will be prompted to install the software manually. Click on Mac OS X 10.6+ (Intel) and select OK.
6. After the file downloads, run the file.
7. Press Continue.
8. Press Continue and accept the license agreement
9. Press Install.
10. When prompted, enter your computer password (this is different than your Master's password)
11. Once the software is installed press Close.
12. Open the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
13. Enter vpn.masters.edu in the address field and then press connect
14. Select RDP1 as your group and enter your TMU credentials
15. Press Login