Last Updated By: Bennett Criss, October 2018
Purpose: Creating Categorization Quiz Questions Using Quizzes.Next.
Note: For more instructions in question creation, please visit our documentation on question creation: https://tmufacstaff.helpdocs.com/quizzesnext.
1. Open your Quizzes.Next quiz to bring up the "Build" menu.
2. Click the blue "+" button and select "Categorization" from the options.
3. Add a question title. Add a question stem (the actual question that you are asking the student).
4. Put in the name of the categories (click "+Category if you want extra Categories) and then the answers for each category. You can add multiple answers to a category by click the "+Answer" option.
5. At the bottom-left of the question, choose how many points the question is work. Click "Done" when the question is completed.